Transmission Warning Signs
- Shaking or bucking sensation while driving, especially at high speeds
- Leaking a pink fluid
- Longer than normal delay for your transmission to engage a gear
- A burnt smell coming from the vehicle
- Check engine light comes on
- The vehicle jolts when you bring it out of park
- Grinding noise coming from the bottom of the car
At Smithtown General Tire and Service our ASE certified technicians have the latest diagnostic equipment and expert know-how. We use superior transmission parts and components made from premium materials for your vehicle.
At Smithtown General Tire we recommend a full transmission fluid flush at intervals based on manufacturer recommended standards.
- Transmission fluid exchange
- Transmission filter replacement
- Transmission replacement